CLASS Observer Trainings
Agenda for Children regularly offers CLASS Observer trainings as part of our service to the early childhood community. The two-day CLASS Observer trainings prepare you to identify and code the teacher-child interactions that improve learning, and participating in observer training is the first step in earning your CLASS Observer Certification.
What You Will Learn
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the CLASS measure and the ways it organizes effective teacher-child interactions
- Benefit from instruction and guided practice observing and coding provided by a CLASS Affiliate Trainer
- Hone observation and coding skills as preparation for the CLASS reliability test
Important Notes on Registration
We typically close registration more than two weeks in advance of the workshop so that we can order materials. Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable, so please only register if you are confident that you will be able to attend.
Due to the cost of materials, these trainings cost $325.
Upcoming CLASS Observer Trainings
- July 13-14, 2022 – Infant CLASS Observer
- July 27-28, 2022 – Toddler CLASS Observer
- August 3-4, 2022 – Pre-K CLASS Observer
Sign up for Our Trainings Newsletter for Early Childhood Educators and Child Care Center Directors to receive emails about upcoming workshops and more!
In 2021, Agenda for Children provided coaching and training to nearly 5,000 educators across southeast Louisiana. We successfully converted our work to virtual and hybrid models, including our seminars, coaching, training, and CLASS observation protocols for 1,400 classrooms in Orleans Parish.