Early Childhood Teacher
Preschool Teacher Duties and Responsibilities:
Preschool teachers are responsible for the early education of the children in their care. Duties and responsibilities of Preschool Teachers include developing and delivering interactive learning programs designed to engage and educate young children.
Examples of Preschool Teacher duties and responsibilities include:
- Establish and enforce rules of behavior for children in their classrooms
- Provide basic needs for children
- Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents
- Manage classroom activities including lessons, play, breaks and meals
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom
- Help children reach developmental milestones
- Collaborate with others to implement lesson plans
- Encourage children to interact with each other to develop social skills
- Provide appropriate supervision for children at all times
- Maintain inventory system for classroom materials and supplies
- Facilitate various activities for children including songs, games and storytelling
- Adhere to health/safety and sanitation procedures
Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred), but on-the-job training is available.
Our centers are all Type III learning centers that promote learning and growth for our students and educators. Free CDA programs & bachelor/master degree scholarships available yearly.
Benefits include: paid holidays, flex schedules, educational advancements, dental and other supplemental insurances, state tax credits for qualified educators, etc.
*Additional bi-weekly Teacher Stipend paid until 2024*
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Please start a conversation with us by emailing a copy of your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to speaking with you about the benefits of joining OUR team.