Agenda for Children Jobs
Thank you for your interest in working at Agenda for Children!
Agenda for Children is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Manager, Early Childhood Support & Accountability
Agenda for Children seeks a highly organized and detail-oriented individual with strong data and systems management, relationship building, and communication experience to serve as the Manager, Early Childhood Support & Accountability. The Manager, Early Childhood Support & Accountability will be “the face” of the New Orleans Early Education Network (NOEEN) and will serve as the primary contact person for Orleans Parish early learning centers.
This role will collect and organize network-wide data related to early learning programs as well as support the implementation of programs and learning opportunities that build capacity and quality. Given the variety of projects and the dynamic range of responsibilities in this role, this individual will contribute to significant internal and external responsibilities, ranging from compliance communication (ensuring compliance with deadlines and project objectives), program management (data management and reporting), and partner communication (large-scale written communication, one-on-one communication, public speaking).
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years minimum experience in program management (early childhood education programs or related field strongly preferred)
- Superb project management skills
- Knowledge of early learning program administration preferred
- Experience working with early learning programs, nonprofit organization partners, and vulnerable populations is strongly preferred
For a full job description, click on the link below:
Manager, Birth to Three Provider Partnerships
Agenda seeks a details-oriented, organized, and highly motivated Manager of Birth to Three Provider Partnerships to oversee the compliance requirements for all Birth to Three Access child care centers, and manage administrative responsibilities related to Birth to Three Access programming. Under the direction and supervision of the Assistant Director, Birth to Three Access, the Manager, Birth to Three Provider Partnership will be responsible for monitoring center compliance and relevant student documentation at all early learning centers in a partnership with Agenda for Children Birth to Three (B-3) programming.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the compliance and data collection for all centers and students participating in Birth to Three and City Seats programming;
- Work with the Managing Director, Early Care & Education and Assistant Director, Birth to Three Partnerships to manage the revision, review and execution of contracts with program partners.
- Ensure partners, families, and other stakeholders complete paperwork in a timely manner and keep impeccable records of all agreements and situations;
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ experience in early childhood education preferred;
- Experience working in a school district or child care center preferred;
- Understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to enrollment in child care centers;
For a full job description click on the link below:
Stay Apprised of Open Positions!
We encourage you to sign up for our newsletters to hear more about our recent work and other opportunities.